Oh the joy of this new found 'motivational' key I am adding to my life today.
From this day forward I will be doing a Wednesday WEIGH IN! Yes, I am sharing with you all my actual weight in hopes that it will help me to focus more on the exercise component of my life.
While staying busy is what I do, I am not necessarily being busy physically active. Much of my time is invested in research, online, so I am sitting, a lot. Emails for the volunteer work I do for the school. Housework, which really takes me little to no time when I do it as I move swiftly when it comes to such. My body, in it's 42 years, has gotten use to the routine of motherhood, despite how many times I go up and down stairs I still maintain a "gut".
I believe in keeping a weekly weigh in it will help me to be more 'REAL' with myself and what I need to do. Yes, my jeans are a little looser. I am 5' 8" tall and my weight is evenly distributed so I carry my weight well. Well except my breast, which is a whole other subject matter of pure vanity. (ie if I had an extra $5,000.00 I would have a breast augmentation in a nano-second). They look good when I wear a bra. Enough said. ;)
So this morning I saw my scale and decided to stand on it. (SIGH)......
Then I looked down and saw that I have NOT lost any weight since April, I lost a baby in April...Again, a whole other story. I gained about 15 lbs during that time.
Well this morning I weighed in at 210lbs. (with clothes on). My personal ideal weight is 165-170lbs. THAT is where I am most comfortable and when I was at my best body before children. I weighed 165lbs. There...you do the math.
No comments:
Post a Comment