Sunday, January 22, 2012

Another week down

Once again I am here, Sunday morning, trying to remember what I did for myself last week. I can honestly say that I can not recall doing much for myself. I am trying to sort out priorities in my personal life that are a direct reflection of who I am and what I want. So I guess I could say that I worked on mental clarity. 
It has been a tad hard for me to focus. I am a bit scattered everywhere. I have a 13-year relationship that has been entirely whacked out for the past few years. I want a REAL separation as he is not sure what he wants. Well having 2 young children that NEED certainty in their lives, especially at home, I can not accept his idle mindset.
More proof to me that I need to focus much more on myself and the personal goals I have set for myself. I am the stability my kids have. Their father, who spends as much of his non-working time out on his boat, is far too undependable. So I can not have this type of instability for my kids, who are getting older by the minute.
Today, once I go stand in a hot shower to get rid of this sinus migraine, I will put pen to paper and make a concise to-do list for the week ahead. Which will include scheduled time for me. Body and soul. Exercise, meditation, good food and a healthy attitude.
I can not allow the ignorance of a man, no matter who he is, dictate what I do with my life and my time. Seize my day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment