Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Today....

Well started in on this new year with new focus.
I have started the age ole theory of out with the old in with the new. My house is being entirely purged. I am getting rid of everything and anything that has not been worn or used in the last year. It is either hitting the trash can or going off in a donation.
I have started eating the way I am suppose to for both weight loss and high blood pressure. I am setting immediate goals. They include the purging of the house, making sure I am MOVING more than sitting during the day and no more excuses of why things are not getting done. I am making things happen and I am responsible for each moment I have.
I have goals that are further off in the future. Some by the end of the summer, some by the end of the year. But taking things day by day. 
I am also sticking to my guns in my personal life. Having 'settled' for a life that is not one that I truly desire, just to save face and keep the peace is no longer my way. Many sayings pop into my head....Like 'Go hard or go home'...'The fish don't jump in the boat'....'If it is worth anything you have to work hard for it'...There are more that could fit in just fine I am sure.
So to all my readers....Never settle for things just to keep the peace. Fight for what you need and deserve and take nothing less. Then you can give more of who you really are once you have found yourself and figure out which direction you wish to go. Even if it means going up and down lots of hills and around a few circles here and there...Keep going.
Set your standards high and take nothing less than what you heart desires!..

So this day is for me. Say it out loud and believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment