Sunday, January 8, 2012

My first program- YIKES


So, for the first time in my life I am going to follow an actual diet/exercise plan. I am a little nervous as I have such a hard time following any type of daily regime at all. Well except for when it comes to the care of my kids. But I need to do something. I am not getting any younger, nor am I loosing any weight and getting in shape on my own. 
I saw this program being promoted on Dr Oz as well as reading a bit about it. I start the exercise component this week and the dietary aspect of it the following week. (I need to do some purging of my pantry and grocery shopping this week). 
I am quite intrigued to see how this all pans out.
My motto is going to have to be "Go hard or stay home"...See right now I am still a stay at home mom so I can't really 'go home'. Anyhow, I saw a picture of myself from Christmas and found an old one of me sans my tow youngest kids. I was frigging HOT! 
So...Here is to hope that this P.I.N.K. thing can help me get my Hotness back.

No comments:

Post a Comment