Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW ME!!!


I have found my mojo! A picture of me sans my two youngest children. Well that and the serious realization that I need to make major changes in my so called relationship and break free of the binds that I have shackled myself down with!

I find inspiration in the knowing of if I make these changes for myself I will provide my children with not only better structure and life meaning but a better mother in general. I find strength in their eyes and from the graciousness of true friends who love and support me morally 100%. This is something I will humbly lean upon when I feel necessary. 

This is a NEW YEAR...Life can feel new everyday, if one allows it. Each day is a fresh start if you receive it as the gift it is. Learning to let go of the things you have no control over, controlling only those things that have true value and meaning to you with love, patience and perseverance are the keys to being a value to others. Remembering to love, nurture and take the reigns on your life is what will drive your forward in the direction of your own destiny.

Love Life....Live Peace...and spread JOY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment