Sunday, January 15, 2012

Each day is new....

I am always telling others that no matter what happens there is always tomorrow. Well tomorrow is here and once again I am thinking of what transpired over this past week where, once again, I have not quite "stuck" to any type of 'plan'....Despite my thinking I want to make personal changes for my physicality. Now if I can get my want to turn into a strong desire and dedication. Have to mount that one. 

I have been very diligent about what I eat. Making sure that I feed my body the right types of food (healthy & mostly vegetarian/raw) this past week. Taking the vitamins and supplements my 40+ female body needs for the natural transformation into old lady island. I have had energy and felt good everyday. I am also sleeping better. Which is HUGE for me as my track record for sleep is maybe 4 hours a night. However, I have neglected horribly the movement component, you know actual physical exercise. SIGH.....

However, as I said each day is new. So why not take today and make things better and more productive. After all last week only threw several wrenches at me.

First was Monday, I had to go to the ER with my son after a head injury he received at school on Friday. After a day and a half of resting he started having sharp pains in his head/face. Fortunately found out it was part of the healing process and he just need to keep taking it easy and have ibuprofen every 6hours. Task=complete. Although YOU try and keep a 10yr old boy from running, jumping and doing any type of major physical movements for almost a week. Then there was this and that and dog errands to run, kids home from school Friday through tomorrow...and so on. 

But that is in the past. Now I can get myself back on track.

One of the things I am going to try is to incorporate my children in my daily 'health' to do's when they are home. Find work outs/exercises we can do as a family. Maybe I will kick Yoga in on weekends for all of us. I know it would benefit us all.
Well, it is Sunday...My new day. Time to make magic happen....Or at least accomplish 15minutes of exercise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment