Falling back! As I do so, on this sunny crisp morning, I realize that in order for me to regain who I am (once was) I need to let go of all the negative things that have created this space of doubt in my life.
Setting goals for myself to make sure I am surrounded by only positive things in my life. Sadly, though, this will mean releasing myself from some things that I once thought were meant to enhance my life, only come to find out that they are indeed some of the poison I am infected with. Actually this is not sad at all but probably will be quite freeing.
First course of action, throughout this entire week, PURGE. I will be going room by room in my house, ridding myself of all the crap that is here holding me back from reaching my true potential. I believe I will need lots of garbage bags and cleaning agents. This process may include getting rid of people who have become unhealthy for me as well.
We shall see....But first, Sunday morning scones.
No comments:
Post a Comment